They wanted to change the workplace, not merely jump through hoops to appease employees in the short-term, in order to build a strong culture that would drive financial success and actually change how people feel at work.
Challenges they have had
- Leaders were afraid that they would not be able to keep the same company culture that is very important to them, with the rapid expansion they were experiencing
- Turnover rates started to grow, resulting in increased employment costs and lower morale
- Leaders felt they were becoming less connected and unable to track how their colleagues felt at work and what they thought about their life within the organisation
- The company managed to reduce employee turnover (it’s less than 7% for the last four years)
- Employees are grateful, they feel heard and valued because they see that their leaders continue to care, even though the organisation is growing
- The company increased it's profits and continues to do so year after year (more than 30% on a yearly basis)
- Vega IT has become a happier and even more successful company!