Their goal is to make your business operations run smoothly and swiftly. Since the day it was founded, Bee IT has been following an organic, growing trend.
Bee IT was able to transforms its engagement strategy, resulting in improved participation, ownership, and turnover with their weekly surveys. By asking the proper questions, assessing the data, implementing strategic changes, and enabling managers to increase engagement, they have been able to connect the dots by maintaining a positive attitude toward feedback.
Challenges they have had
- Difficulties during the on-boarding of new employees, resulting in problems with communication and lack of motivation among new hires
- Possibility to lose track of how existing colleagues feel and what they think about how satisfied they are with their work with the new hybrid work model and dislocated teams
- The lack of an adequate way of how to show Bee IT leaders' great respect for their colleagues' opinions and attitudes making their employees feel unvalued and unheard
- Bee IT has not used a similar tool so far. HeartCount helps them significantly, especially with colleagues who are just starting to work because they are not confident enough to talk to the superiors directly about the issues that bother them
- The tool allowed timely detection and resolution of problems that might cause employees to look for other job opportunities, and prevent problems from becoming extremely serious
- They improved their feedback process and were able to adjust their goals based on real-time data they had every week
- They managed to create an even more vibrant, happier atmosphere