We Are Hiring: Full Stack Software Engineer
Who are we?
HeartCount is one of the leading SaaS startups in Eastern Europe that helps companies empower communication and prevent high turnover rates.
Our team consists of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals and we are always growing. As a part of our development team you will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge and help us develop our web app.
What are we looking for?
We’re in search of a proactive, motivated, and team-oriented Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team in Serbia.
- Formal education in IT, preferably bachelor or master degree
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS programming languages
- Experience with NodeJS, Express and Sequelize
- Experience with Angular5+, AWS and AWS SDK
- Willingness to learn and work in different programming languages and technologies
- A team player
- Good communication skills and the ability to adapt to new situations
- Problem solving mindset
- Responsibility for deadlines and ongoing projects
What will be expected from you?
- Working on our application with the latest technologies
- Facing engineering challenges on daily basis with positive attitude and determination
- Participating in development of our software product
- Ensuring the highest possible level of code, communication and teamwork
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a great company culture with supportive workmates
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization
- Chance to learn new things with in-house lectures, paid trainings and access to latest technology
- Team building gatherings, trips and parties
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- Private health insurance
If this is something you'd be interested in, send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the HeartCount team!